nails in london

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TracyUK

Reaction score
Ok from the advice I have received on here (thanks guys for your pm's) I understand an nvq is required to work in westminster, chelsea and kensington areas of london...was wondering if anyone knows if a vtct is accepted as an equivalent?(i will give them a call but wondered if anyone here has any info too) ...also would love to hear anything of your experiences of 'nails in the city'..p.m's welcome :biggrin: p.s ooops sorry for the title of the post Ruth :) I wasn't just firing the questions at you :hug: :)

Hi there.............
LOL .....I will answer it anyway lol............
Yes when I last spoke to Denise at Health and Saftey at Westminster Council she said NVQ or VTCT, ITEC would be acceptable........you will have to have either of those for Manicure, Pedicure and yes on the form it does say false nails, but it does mean enhancements......
her contact no. is 02076411210................
Speak to her , she is very helpful xx
The square mile of London EC1-EC4 has it's own health and safety regulations and the will accept a Creative Master Certificate............
I have been in the City for over 10 years and just love it ............

Latest posts

Back