Nails Inc 2 week manicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RB1

Reaction score
Hi lovely geeks! I wondered if anyone could enlighten me to what product is used for nails incs 2 week manicure. I had a client yesterday who had this on their nails and had a bit of trouble removing it! Id appreciate any help. Many thanks

I think they use IBD.

Just for future help, if you have a client come to you who is unsure of what is on their nails (gel polish wise), before you wrap them up, buff the top layer as this will make removal far easier! (believe me, this is from experience of having been sat with a client for an hour and a half waiting for her "Shellac" to come off!)

I think they use IBD.

Just for future help, if you have a client come to you who is unsure of what is on their nails (gel polish wise), before you wrap them up, buff the top layer as this will make removal far easier! (believe me, this is from experience of having been sat with a client for an hour and a half waiting for her "Shellac" to come off!)

Lovely! Thank you very much 😊x

I went for a job interview a while back with nails inc. They are using their own brand of gel polish for the two week mani. It apparently is soak off the same as stated previously (buff and soak) but I've not used their products myself so can't be sure. Hth x

Latest posts

Back