Nails Inc Pro line?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kellcass

Reaction score
Looks like nails inc are introducing a new line strictly for professionals.

What's everyone's thoughts on this?

The line is coming out in October and is being sold on salon-service.

They say it's going to last longer and look like gel without the uv because people are getting fed up of uv nails and the prep and take off times and it also means we can do more manicures in a day if more are opting for this.

Is normal nail polish the way forward?

Has anyone got nails inc in their salon/kits

I personally love nails inc nail polishes on myself but have never thought of buying them for my mobile kit.

What do you all think?

Xxx

To me nails inc is not a professional brand, they claim to be and claim to have a "salon formulation" but I don't rate them and anyone is able to buy the brand.. These "gel like" polishes are popular for people who do their own nails at home so they don't have to invest in the whole kit with a lamp and gel polishes are a lot of money too.. But I doubt people are getting fed up of how long a gel polish application takes because it's such a breeze. You should still be doing cuticle work and dehydrating the nail prior to polish application to ensure long wear - same as a gel, you still need to apply your base, colour and top coat with a regular polish the only difference with a gel is your switching you hand in and out of the lamp between coats.. After there done and out the chair no dry time and no chance of clients smudging and ruining there nails minutes after been done! Then the client doesn't need to worry for 2-3 weeks with nails that stay flawless and shiny until it's time to remove. I use shellac and the removal time is 5 minutes! As soon as I've wrapped the last nail it's back to the first nail and it's ready to come off, it's so effortless and just flakes off, no smearing or staining even with a bright red, the pros far far outweigh the cons x

Latest posts

Back