Nails Inc Review

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lolly25

Reaction score
Hi,

I have just returned from the Nails Inc branch on South Molton Street, London.

I just wanted to say that I was seriously impressed! I went there a year or so ago and thought it was a poor competitor to New York Nail Company...

However in the last few months, they have redecorated the entire salon and now instead of chairs, clients and therapists sit in red leather booths which are really comfortable...the lighting is flattering, there are flat screen TVs to watch and the most important thing was that the staff all seemed to be really happy....

I wish that all nail salons were like this!!!!

Hi,

What treatment did you get and what did u think of that? Really interested!

I had acrylic infills...

I was a bit wary of going there to be honest but it was the most convenient place for me to go....a few years ago I found it all a bit tired but the revamp has obviously injected the place with a bit of passion and direction.

My nail technician, Christine, was very good. She told me what she was doing, gave me maintenance advice and didn't hard sell the products too much...its not the cheapest place to go but i was happy for paying for good service...i actually found the whole experience quite relaxing.

I will definitely be going back...very pleased with the results. I had the set applied in new york and I have to say that Christine was an improvement on the rather heavy handed approach I got there....my nails are natural looking and strong...but only time will tell if they last the full two weeks..

They are also using a new product line and all technicians are undergoing more advanced training!! Good to hear it is having positive results for the clients ... for the clients are what it is all about.

Hey Lolly25,

It's so good to hear a positive review! :biggrin:

It seems that so many posts only report bad experiences. :rolleyes:

It's great to know there are good salons and nail techs out there!

Thanks for the post!

Kxxx

Latest posts

Back