Nails | Just Like The Weather...Nails Are Grey

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
I've always loved a grey nail so I'm chuffed to bits to hear that the grey nail is now, officially, considered a trend. That, of course, only happens when celebs deign to wear it on the red carpet and latest to show off her gorgeous grey digits was Katie Holmes.

Celeb manicurist, Tracy Clemens, created Holmes' look with wo coats of China Glaze polish in Pelican Grey, a gorgeous dove grey crème.

As if that wasn't enough proof that grey is on the up and up, OPI have created a collection to mark the release of the long awaited film version of Fifty Shades of Grey. The new collection includes five grey shades and a hot red.

Whatever your inspiration for sporting the grey nail this season, just be safe in the knowledge that you are on trend and that'll brighten up your day.

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• Katie-Holmes-grey-nails.jpg
    Katie-Holmes-grey-nails.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 175
  • fifty-shades-mini-set.jpg
    fifty-shades-mini-set.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 164
Great! I love grey tones, especially Asphalt and Cityscape.

I've had a few clients this year opt for simple grey nails, I thought it a bit plain but they're obviously more ahead of the game than me lol

Iv tried them out myself and recommended them to the girls in our salon I wasn't that mad after all. 😃😃

Latest posts

Back