Nails | Sneak A Peak At BioSculpture's Smoke & Mirrors A/W13 Collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
It's that time of year when brands begin to announce what goodies they have coming up for Autumn/Winter. While we may be lamenting the loss of long days bathed in sunshine, these little glimpses of the gifts that brands have waiting for us are often enough to brighten up the darkest of winter nights.

BioSculpture are the latest to announce their Autumn/Winter collection seductively named Smoke & Mirrors. The collection is made up of six shades and looks set to take us from autumn to Christmas seamlessly.

1. Blazing Lacquer
This twist on the classic Pillar Box Red colour includes a subtle orange undertone that makes it flattering to all skin tones.

2. Seductive Lights
This shade includes opulent glitter elements that draw you deep into the dark, red tones. Guaranteed to wow with its glistening lights, the luminous colour will work for rusty autumn tones and the glitzy party season.

3. Gilded Perfection
This solid gold shimmer compliments the bronze and brown tones seen on all the Autumn catwalks.

4. The Rebel
Needless to say, The Rebel is the one that always stands out and this rose gold metallic tone definitely draws interest. The solid shimmer creates a look that is both classic and on trend.

5. Metallic Sorcery
This is the third metallic colour in the collection. It's a rich bronze shade that includes areas of light and shade guaranteed to amaze the audience.

6. Dark Illusions
The colour of rich, dark chocolate; this shade exudes great beauty and grace. Prominent on the catwalks simply due to its classic elegance and style.

All shades available Autumn 2013.

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• Bio Sculpture Smoke and Mirrors 2.jpg
    Bio Sculpture Smoke and Mirrors 2.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 690
I LOVE these colours!!! Am going to wait until pb north to buy them. I have already been describing them to my clients. I love new colours and get soooooo excited lol.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back