nails lifting within hours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angie32

Reaction score
Hi, I have had acrylic/ gel nails done a few times by different people using different products and every time I get terrible lifting round the cuticle and side wall areas with in hours of having them done. I even came home and went straight to bed one time to rule out that it was something I was doing :rolleyes: and guess what?......yep! lots of lifting in the morning
Why could this be? I am totally confused :rolleyes: maybe I have very oily nails?

any ideas peeps????

thanks in advance xx

Lifting is often not anything the client has done....espescially if its happening so soon after having them done. Best thing I can recommend is that you go back to the salon and get them to have a look....it could be oily nail plates (although that is rare...in 5 years i have only seen one case of possible oily nail plates) or it could be back luck.

when you have them, do they remove the cuticle with like a cuticle remover knife, i've been to a lot of salons that don't do this.

If they don't that is the cause i would say!!

All the prep is done correctly ( just started a nails course myself:))
Its an odd one isnt it?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
different techs, different products, I have even tried different times of the day AND times of the month:rolleyes: I am mythed.

I must be a freak :irked:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

whats the prep then...?

Hiya I would say defo prep if you haven't got oily nails, I cannot believe the difference since I followed the prep routine on here very very rare now get lifting if at all :)

Are they getting product onto the skin ?? Perhaps the product is applied to thick ??

Latest posts

Back