Nails | Rhianna Gets Minx-y

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
If you managed to avoid the news surrounding this year's MTC Video Music Awards, held on Thursday September 6th in LA, then you must have been, well, busy I guess.

Apart from the fact that British boy bands are dominating stateside, there was also some pretty exciting nail watching to be done. Namely, Rhianna was sporting Minx nails in "100 Dollar Bill" and "£50 Note" designs as she accepted the MTV Video of the Year award for "We Found Love". Nail artist to the stars, Kimmie Kyees (who is also the lady behind the nails when it comes to Perry, Gaga and Fergie) was the lady behind RiRi's million dollar, excuse me, 100 dollar manicure.

Thanks to celebrity stylist Naja, Pink also rocked Minx, performing her latest single Blow Me (One Last Kiss) wearing custom Minx nails with a Silver Lip pattern. It all makes perfect nail sense when you see that she was surrounded by big red, backing-dancer shaped lips on stage.

One Direction may have taken no less than three, yes, three VMAs but it looks like Minx were winners too.

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• 9.6.2012 Rihanna at VMAs with Money Minx applied by Kimmie Kyees photo by Adam Orchon.jpg
    9.6.2012 Rihanna at VMAs with Money Minx applied by Kimmie Kyees photo by Adam Orchon.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 2,416
  • 118-10006.jpg
    118-10006.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 587
  • 9.6.2012 Rihanna at VMAs with Money Minx applied by Kimmie Kyees close up photo by Adam Orchon.jpg
    9.6.2012 Rihanna at VMAs with Money Minx applied by Kimmie Kyees close up photo by Adam Orchon.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 1,255
  • 118-10007.jpg
    118-10007.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 640
I adore her!!! ughhh <3 my girl!

they look fantstic!! love the dollar minx, so cool :D

Latest posts

Back