Nails | Queen VB Designs Collection With nails inc.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
Victoria Beckham isn't known for her collaborations. In recent years, the ex-popster/WAG has grafted long and hard to make a very well respected name for herself amongst fashionistas worldwide. Love her or hate her, there's no doubt that she's one of the biggest players in the fashion industry at the moment and that's why nails inc. must be grinning like cheshire cats right now.

The nail brand has announced that it will be working with Victoria to create a nail polish collection for her Victoria Victoria Beckham line. The partnership will pre-launch on Monday and roll out in stores in February.

The move marks VB's first move into the cosmetics sector and speaking to WWD.com she explained why she thinks it's a good one. "I have a strong eye and a strong opinion so, when the time is right, I would love to do [more] beauty [projects in the future].”

According to WWD.com the collection will include, "a classic hue called Nearly Nude, Beckham’s go-to shade for all her runway shows, and a tomato red, named The New Red, which matches her Japanese-inspired spring collection."

Not only that, Victoria and nails inc. have redesigned the bottles choosing one matte-white bottle and one matte-black bottle that have a matching cap and side windows that reveal the actual nail colour. The collaboration features a formulation called Stretch to Fit, which is inspired by the dresses in Beckham’s spring collection. Given the clothing’s Japanese influence, Nails Inc. added bamboo extract to strengthen nails.

Until then…geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• beckham-nails.jpg
    beckham-nails.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 158
It seems there's no stopping Brand Beckham, and I'm not all all surprised VB has now ventured into the cosmetics market.

Latest posts

Back