Nails, tanning + hair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mazmaz

Reaction score
hi all

i am currently training to be a nail and spray tan technican at college and will be qualified june/july this year, i was thinking of going to college in sept on a part time basis to maybe do hair dressing?
do you think its worth adding this? to my nails n tans? i know it takes a couple of years to be qualified but do you think it would be worth it? i am planning to go mobile.

any one who does nails and hair? and find its a good combo?

thanks maz xxxx

yes i think its a good idea. i would do it ,,if i was younger. everyone needs their hair cutting tinting etc., the others are luxury treatments. xx

Yes it makes sense I think because as the beauty industry expands, traditional hair salons are beginning to diverisfy and offer a wealth of services other than purely hair styling, so if you have experience in more than one field (in your case nails and hair) then you may find the jobseeking process a lot easier. Best of luck in whatever you end up doing.
:)

hello

thank you for your replies,i want to do as much as can and just biuld up on that and like you said finding work sould be easier,i have been thinkin hair dressing and maybe massage or something,im going to look into it and maybe do both if tey are diffrent nights as it will be easier with the kids and i work on a weekend night shift

THANKS AGAIN

MAZ X

hiya! im doing level2 hairdressing at college full time just now and learning nails in the evening (and hoping to do waxing and eye treatments etc part time) just to build up and to increase the number of jobs i can apply for because i was startin to see a few job vacancies that were asking for hair AND beauty qualifications/experience - maybe just to cut the number of staff salons have or something? i hadnt really been interested in going mobile but im having my first baby in a few months so im starting to think mobile might be easier in the future so i definately think having hair with beauty treatment add ons would help!

Latest posts

Back