Nails wallpaper

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_sabrina_

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I hope someone can help me! :)

I am setting up my nail salon, and I had this idea of covering one wall with a wallpaper...a nails wallpaper, you know, as if you have lots of posters covering the wall :idea:

Do you have any idea if I can find something over the internet?

I've done a search but nothing came up :(

Depending on how big the wall is (time wise) why not make your own?

You could make up a sort of collage of nails. Paste some backing paper on to the wall then paste the nails onto this.

You could use old nail posters, maybe phone around places like CND, OPI etc etc and ask if they have any old posters you could have. It would be different and would surely be a good talking point in your salon!

Failing this what about an old billboard poster?? Do any nail places do billboards for the roadside?

Someone I know got a map of GB and paste that onto their kitchen wall! Its great at parties as we all pinpoint places of interest or where we have been together as friends or just in general. And it actually does look good and not tacky...

OOoooooh making your own would be so fun. U have to take pics I cant wait to see

Latest posts

Back