Name for mobile nail business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nails Unveiled

Reaction score
Hi folks!

I know there are a few posts out there like this and I have searched through quite a few before writing this thread. I just cant seem to come across the right name for my new mobile nail business. I want something that portrays classy, not too cutsie, and mobile. So far I've come up with

Nails2You
Perfect 10 Mobile Nails
Tip Top mobile Nails
Pinky Perfect
Jazz Mobile Nails
While these all seem fine, thats all they seem and I want something with a bit of pazzaz but still understated. Can anyone suggest anything? i know you guys are the experts and have far more experience with this that I do so would appreciate any ideas you may have.

Quite liking Nails Unveiled as well??? Thoughts?? what would you think of a place with this name?

Thanks xx

Last edited:
Just my opinion but anything with the number 2 in it to replace the word isn't classy! I like nails unveiled as its unique and catchy! X

I like Nails unveiled too but when I give people my ideas, most seem to go for Perfect 10?! humph!!! what to do!!!! lol

also, know what you mean about nails2you, wasn't really sure on that at all! lol

Nails unveiled or perfect 10. I just think nails unveiled is a clearer brand message. It's so hard...I've been working on mine! X

I think Im decided on Nails Unveiled!! I like the sound of it better and Perfect 10 to me seems like a prety usual name for a nail business!? have you got a name yt? need any help? although as you can see from my ideas, im not the most creative when it comes to business names!! lol
x

I think Im decided on Nails Unveiled!! I like the sound of it better and Perfect 10 to me seems like a prety usual name for a nail business!? have you got a name yt? need any help? although as you can see from my ideas, im not the most creative when it comes to business names!! lol
x
I think ur right to, Perfect 10 is a name I've seen lots. I think what you're going with us great to as I can't see the point of having 'mobile' in your business name as on day you might not be. All the best x

Nails unveiled to me sounds like you only do natural nails, not extensions. Maybe that's just me?

My business is Perfect Ten haha. I like Nails Unveiled [emoji106]

Latest posts

Back