Nano hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burleighbobs

Reaction score
Hello guys. Quick question what's the average amount of nanos you put in for a full head, normal thickness. ?

• A Quarter Head is approx. 50 micro bonds (2-3 rows)
  • A Half Head is approx. 100 micro bonds (3-4 rows)
  • A Three Quarter Head is approx. 150 micro bonds (5-6 rows)
  • Full Head is approx. 200 micro bonds (7-8 rows)

Between 150-200 and 100 to add thickness x

I advertise mine as:
1/2 head- 100 bonds
Standard full head- 150 bonds
Thick full head- 200 bonds

Great I used 193 for my first head, thanks a million. X

I offer express thickness - 50 bonds
half head - 100
full head - 150
super full -200

I've only ever done one super full and didn't use the whole 200 as I couldn't fit them anywhere. I have the same problem with full heads sometimes, I guess it depends on how big the clients head is? they get to keep any left over hair for their maintenance/rotation appointments

What do you charge for this if you don't mine me asking? I don't have a clue about pricing? Thanks x

I offer express thickness - 50 bonds
half head - 100
full head - 150
super full -200

I've only ever done one super full and didn't use the whole 200 as I couldn't fit them anywhere. I have the same problem with full heads sometimes, I guess it depends on how big the clients head is? they get to keep any left over hair for their maintenance/rotation appointments
What do you charge for this please? X

What do you charge for this if you don't mine me asking? I don't have a clue about pricing? Thanks x
My area is quite competitive and people don't have the money to spend a whole lot.

I simply charge the cost of the hair as the deposit and then a set fitting charge of £60, removal or reposition is £45.

It all depends on your area and he amount of competition you have really. I know some people can charge £100+ on fitting.

Latest posts

Back