Nano/micro ring maintenance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glhnb2016

Gl hnb
Reaction score
So how does everyone do maaintenance do they remove the whole set of rings and add them back in or do you do row by row then add them to the rotation row. Im just wondering how it will work with the shorter extensions in the layers ?? Or do i habe to be more selecrive about what strand in using?

I go row by row.. So I'll remove the whole bottom row, placing them strand by strand onto a trolley in the same order as I remove them so they go back in exactly the same place. I comb through the natural hair, then refit in the same place (micro rings)- I think this is the quickest method, especially if your client has looked after them and there's no matting as all your sections are already made for you and your extensions are ready and lying neat ready to refit. For nano's I do exactly the same but after I've combed through the natural hair, I clip that section down and let down my rotation row and then refit. Only for thicker hair though, which seems odd but with fine hair (not too fine, nano's aren't the most gentle method at the best of times so I try and avoid fragile/really fine hair) I generally don't leave rotation rows as I can fit enough of the natural hair through each ring that it's not so bad.

Latest posts

Back