Natural Blonde wanting to go dark

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Ang*

Reaction score
Hi geeks, I am a nail geek in desperate need of some hair advice. I am naturally blonde, but as I am getting older my hair is getting slightly darker - sort of a dirty blonde. (Lack of summer sun hasn't helped as I generally go really light!)

I am now really considering going darker but I'm really apprehensive. People I have mentioned this to have said I must be mad as I am a natural blonde but when you've had this colour all your life it really isn't all that!! Any one ever done this? Will I regret it? Any advice offered greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance geeks :hug:

PS............I have Never had a colour in my life!

*Ang* if ur not certain about going darker, and you are feeling dull.... why not have some nice blonde highlights to pick you up??
xox

Hiya - skin test first! :) If you were my client I would suggest weaved hilights: one set lighter than ur natural, and one set 2 or 3 shades darker. eg 12/86 then a 7/3 (depending on your natural level) - that way, you'll find out which you prefer and next time you could have more of lighter woven in, or the darker!

Latest posts

Back