Natural brown hair with black Crazy colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ambz94

Reaction score
Hi Girls.

Im allergic to all permanent hair dyes. Wanting to dye my hair with a crazy colour over my natural brown hair (im not allergic to directions crazy colours.)

does any have any experience of anyone with #4 hair colour whos died it black with a crazy colour? what colour will it wah out like.

am im better to do a strand test and see what colour it turns out after being washed a few times..

really want my black hair back but im wondering if the black crazy colour will stain my natural hair?

any suggestions?
xx

Im pretty sure the black is more like a dark bluey colour. You might be better off with a natural toned one by wella, affinage hotshotz or something along those lines but if you switch brands remember to patch test just incase. Over brown hair it should go quite dark, i dont think it will stain unless the hair has been bleached or lifted, so the tone might only last a week if that.

ok thankyou.. but all in all any crazy colour on my natural brown hair will wash out?
x

Latest posts

Back