Natural Nail Manicures ~ Prices ~ Treatments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coppertop

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I'm in need of advice on up to date prices for natural nail manicures and pedicures. It's been a while since I worked in this area, but I miss it and want to start offering it again. I work mobile so prices in this area would be good.

Any links to websites would be appreciated and I would love to hear about any new treatments you offer your clients.

Have tried searching but just not getting anywhere :confused:

Thanks. xox

Last edited:
Hi There

Im not in the North East but I am in the North.

My manicure price is at 18 and my pedicure at 19. I offer minx as an add on which is a good way to increase revenue.

I offer mobile and home salon service and use CND products. My prices are not the highest or the lowest in the area but offer a good margin even using high quality product.

Thanks for your reply Lisa. Prices don't seem to of changed much at all.

I've not tried the Minx so I need to give this a go. Apprecitae your help. xox

Hi There

Im not in the North East but I am in the North.

My manicure price is at 18 and my pedicure at 19. I offer minx as an add on which is a good way to increase revenue.

I offer mobile and home salon service and use CND products. My prices are not the highest or the lowest in the area but offer a good margin even using high quality product.

I'd definitely recommend you look into the minx this spring as im already seeing a demand for it as people start to go on spring overseas holiday.

As the summer approaches and everyone goes on their jollies I think you'll find it quite popular.

I offer it as a treatment itself or as an add on to a manicure or pedicure. The add on makes a good margin difference as it takes no longer to do than you would spend doing a good paint job at the end of a service and it adds on to the price.

A bit fiddly to master but I think you'd find it worth it in the long run.

Latest posts

Back