Natural Nails Are Discoloured

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Debsidoo99

Reaction score
Can any of u guys help me please ???
I have a client who came to me after having, for want of a better word, disgraceful nail extensions put on. They were that bad that she was too embarrassed to show them to me. Unfortunately they had really damaged her natural nails and the free edge had got v low and they had also filed on her nail plate. She was in agony when I tried to remove them in tip remover.
In the end I told her that I thought she should try to let her nails heal before I put a new set on her. She has been v patient and is doing as I told her - using solar oil every day and keeping her nails short and clean.
BUT her nails are discoloured. Can you suggest why this may be. I'm not sure what to suggest now.

Debsidoo99 said:
Can any of u guys help me please ???
I have a client who came to me after having, for want of a better word, disgraceful nail extensions put on. They were that bad that she was too embarrassed to show them to me. Unfortunately they had really damaged her natural nails and the free edge had got v low and they had also filed on her nail plate. She was in agony when I tried to remove them in tip remover.
In the end I told her that I thought she should try to let her nails heal before I put a new set on her. She has been v patient and is doing as I told her - using solar oil every day and keeping her nails short and clean.
BUT her nails are discoloured. Can you suggest why this may be. I'm not sure what to suggest now.
What Colour are the nails???

Mrs Geek said:
What Colour are the nails???
They r yellow.
Plus v v soft and look dry. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back