Natural red/copper to blonde

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ditzydorey101

Reaction score
Hi there!

I'm looking for a bit of advice, my red head client has been going white blonde for some time but he's finding the maintenance a bit of a hassle now.
He wants to go back to highlights and a base colour. He used to put his own roots VERY dark (about a base 5/4) and then he would come in for his highlights..... Can I just put it out there that it wasn't my suggestion for him to home colour...... with that in mind, I'm trying to convince him that we can do his base colour in a better way, he knows I'm concerned about the warmth in his hair and have told him I'll be seeking advice. (I'm a firm believer that there's no shame in saying you don't know but you'll find out rather than winging it)

He wants to be as light as he can be without bleach and also a caramel/ashy type blonde as the base. Can you guys help?
I've been going over formulations in my head, contacted wella, googled etc but there's no formula that I'm feeling 100% safe with. (I've also asked the other stylists in my salon and was told just to persuade him to keep what he's got, which has annoyed me, I want to give my client what they want or as close as I possibly can)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Oh and in case you missed it earlier, I use wella.( Pictures attached, one with flash and one without)

Attachments

• IMG_6022.jpg
    IMG_6022.jpg
    215.8 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_8064.jpg
    IMG_8064.jpg
    230.6 KB · Views: 18

Latest posts

Back