Natural skincare help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pippymilly

Reaction score
heya, i'm looking for an all round product for my skin, that won't clog pores (preferably natural) my skin is in a state! i've chucked all my old skin products and want to start again. i used to use steroid creams on my face so my skin is now thin and easily damaged, i have alot of milia and i'm terrified of aging! i'm using aloe vera gel atm but this does nothing for the repair of my skin and i'm guessing it's not very anti aging. any advice? xxx

sorry i've just realized i've posted in the wrong section! if an admin could move this to customer queries section that would be great thanks! xxx

I have recently started using BananceMe and I have already noticed a HUGE difference in my skin! Check out their website, I am using the 100% natural cleanser and love it.

I've just discovered skin food brand Live Native, products are amazing and totally natural.

Check out their website and have a read about the products, they are really a cut above.

HTH

Latest posts

Back