Need a new beauty bed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautygirl1977

Reaction score
Hi guys, I need a new beauty bed as one I have is getting a bit worse for wear! What kind of couch do you have and do you like it? Thanks. X

If you're not mobile, I would really recommend the Cosmetronic electric couch. It's not an all singing all dancing one, it was more basic - back lifts up, facehole and goes up and down. It is a life saver, especially doing lots of different treatments. I have had mine quite a few years, and now I've moved to larger premises, am thinking of another one. Hope that helps! Also, if they're at a beauty show, they often do VAT free!!!

Thank you so much for the reply! I'll check it out! No I'm not mobile. X

I too have a basic couch from cosmetronic which I find ok, however for a premier couch ( of which I will replace my cosmetronic one with when funds allow) is HOF they do amazing couches which are wide, very sturdy and I can't tell you how many clients go on about how much comfier it is to others!

I also use an electric couch and bought mine from Avalon. Great customer service and delivery. As its a UK company then should you have any problems then getting parts or repairs should be easy. My last couch was a German company and when I needed repairs it was not always easy...

Electric couch | massage | Therapy | Avalon Couches

Latest posts

Back