Need a new hair supplier!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Levi Rogers

Reaction score
Hi Guys, my current hair supplier is letting me down and I have no choice but to start looking elsewhere - can anyone recommend suppliers - looking for double drawn thick hair that offers a range of colours and mixed colours, I know there are plenty of threads but looking for more recent recommendations as proven by my own supplier quality can slip over time.

Hi Guys, my current hair supplier is letting me down and I have no choice but to start looking elsewhere - can anyone recommend suppliers - looking for double drawn thick hair that offers a range of colours and mixed colours, I know there are plenty of threads but looking for more recent recommendations as proven by my own supplier quality can slip over time.
Hi,

What’s the current hair supplier you use? I wouldn’t use beauty works, the hair is slacking and their customer service is shocking!!

I’m now in the same boat looking for another supplier. I’ve heard good things about euphoria one, fabulong and Remi catchet.

It’s so frustrating isn’t it.

Hello, May I know which hair extensions method do you use now?
Please check my information, you will find what you want, maybe can help you.

Look into Vixen & Blush. I use their tape, and they will have micro rings and bonds later in the year!

Archie Lloyds is really good x

Tantrum hair extensions are a stockist and wholesale provider :) head over to our website to check out our kits and hair.

You’ll find the majority of recommendations on here are posted by Geeks with a vested interest in you buying from that company so always carry out your own research.

We offer Trade accounts, check out our Instagram too x

I use prestige hair extensions. They are mid range but lovely. Changed to euphoria and they are bad!! I won’t use them again and back to prestige again

Latest posts

Back