Need a really good quality hair extension supplier!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blondiemobile

Reaction score
Hi, I have just qualified stick tip and pre bonded hair extensions and now need a good suppliers. Help! I don't really want hair more expensive than £xxx a pack of 25 strands as I'm a mobile Hairdresser and some clients might not be willing to pay more. I need good quality hair which stick tip can be re used. Also how much would i add on for myself for fitting after the cost of the hair?

[no trade prices please]

Last edited by a moderator:
hi if you're new to salon geek use the search tool on the top right hand corner. there are a million threads regarding the best suppliers for you to use. when i started extensions i used pro salon hair, the hair isn't outstanding quality but it's just 'ok' and lasts about 3-4 months, and is single drawn. it's indian hair so is quite fluffy/wavy after washing as can be expected. i still use them now for clients wanting a cheap 'quick fix.' there is only around 25-30 colours available.

some of my faves for better quality are transform (middle range price wise) and fabulong for high end with long lasting hair and beautiful colours. hope some of this helps x

I use routes hair extensions and highly recommend them.

You can use branded products for your hair only and dont use chemical.

Euphoria one. the best I've used xx

We can provide a free sample pack if you wish

Transform stick tips are fantastic for the price,haven't let me down yet

Hi, I have just qualified stick tip and pre bonded hair extensions and now need a good suppliers. Help! I don't really want hair more expensive than £xxx a pack of 25 strands as I'm a mobile Hairdresser and some clients might not be willing to pay more. I need good quality hair which stick tip can be re used. Also how much would i add on for myself for fitting after the cost of the hair?

[no trade prices please]
Hi Blondiemobile, we supply pre-bonded hair extension in itip (stick tip), Utip and nano tip. We have a wide selection of colours and shades available in all our method (itip, utip, nano tip, weft, tape weft and clip ins). Inbox us to find out how you can get a trader account with us

CurlyVision extensions

Archie Lloyds is really good x

I use transform, prestige and Remi cachet.
I use Remi cachet as my higher end
Transform as mid
And prestige as my "budget" however it still lasts 6 months or more. And colours are amazing.
Im extend the trend in instagram if you want to have a look at the results from these brands so you can see the quality of the hair and colours

simplyhair.co.uk have had great reviews from our students, never tried it myself.

Archie lloyds, tasha jacks and long love lox.

glamlox hair extensions

Wonderful Hair Extensions are amazing! xx

Lovely I'll take a look. Just started getting through samples. Just wondering the hair that they send obviously all hair is amazing when first our the packet and then when I've had them myself after one wash is when u really tell the quality. How do u all know what the hair is like from samples x

Latest posts

Back