Need advice for dip dying hair pink

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KellyPendragon

Reaction score
Hi.
I currently have my hair dyed dark red/brown and I am wanting to have my hair all blonde, with pink at the end.
I have bought a blonde hair dye that covers already dyed hair, and a week after dying I would like to dip dye pink at the end.
I have bought pink dye, but am unsure which would be the best dyeing method.
I looked on YouTube and some suggest sectioning the hair with bobbles into 4-5 parts. Others suggest tying it into 2 parts. Others say to have 2 plats and others don't tie it up at all. Also, some people use foil, plastic bags, and others use nothing.
My hair is very long and thick, so I was wondering which technique may be best?
Also, any tips for a beginner would be appreciated :D
Thanks!

Welcome to the site.

Unfortunately, the Hair Geeks who use this site, will not give detailed technical advice or information to those who unqualified, particularly with regard to home colouring.

It would be better advice to recommend that you either visit a local training college, where trainees are guided under supervision, or alternatively, a local hair professional.

Welcome to the site.

Unfortunately, the Hair Geeks who use this site, will not give detailed technical advice or information to those who unqualified, particularly with regard to home colouring.

It would be better advice to recommend that you either visit a local training college, where trainees are guided under supervision, or alternatively, a local hair professional.

Oh, well I joined this site because I have seen people give advice to people who. Don't appear to be professionals. To people who are clearly dyeing their hair at home.

Oh, well I joined this site because I have seen people give advice to people who. Don't appear to be professionals. To people who are clearly dyeing their hair at home.

I'm not a hair professional but i hoghly doubt you will have seen geeks give professional advise to non pros on this site.

Latest posts

Back