need advice for starting up salon HELP!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

htxx2

Reaction score
I want a rough idea i how much i will need i have a figure of around £10,000 in my head! Also do you have to buy a lease hold or can you rent a salon or a space and convert in to salon

The start up figure could be from a few hundred to many tens of thousands depending on numerous factors including how small or big a salon you are starting, how many staff, product houses, training, furniture, lease, decorating, legal fees - the list goes on and on. You will need to write down every expense and cost it up to get an estimate. :hug:

I want a rough idea i how much i will need i have a figure of around £10,000 in my head! Also do you have to buy a lease hold or can you rent a salon or a space and convert in to salon

Hi you can open a salon up from a rented empty shop ..... one that says its suitable for any trade , but along with a decent rent and rates you will want to make sure you get a good renewable lease on it
and if your lucky a set rent for so many years written into the contract
if you can ,
because if you do it all up and you don't have a renewable lease then they can just say no were not renting it again next year
so a good written contract is of utmost importance to you
:) minky

Latest posts

Back