Need Gelish lamp advice, ASAP

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeeLee'z

Reaction score
Hi I need some advice and hope u can all help... im a mobile tech and have just realised with my new insurance policy I need to have full product and equipment brand for full coverage. Basically because I use HARMONY GELISH but use a gellux lamp ( because I had started out with gellux brands to begin with the upgraded to gelish)I will NOT be covered for a claim if made with this product.... so I need to buy gelish lamp (was going to at some point anyway) but cannot decide wether to go for g6 or g18 as the more £ I save the more I can put bk into product but would like every1s opinion on the matter or comparisons if possible.... many thanks leane xxx

what insurance company

I have the 18G and wouldn't swap it for anything. It's not cheap but it's worth it to me.

I have the 18G and wouldn't swap it for anything. It's not cheap but it's worth it to me.

Ive wanted the 18g ever since I switched over to gelish but just couldnt justify me spending all that money on a lamp but then I think mabye it might b woth payin the extra for a 5 finger lamp which im used to... tbh its mostly pedicures I do alot of at gel parties so was worried avout the space on the 6g for foot...

How do u find the 18g for doing toes? Heard rumours sometimes big toe doesn't cure right?

I've had no problems with the toes not curing but I guess it depends on how you do it.
The base of the 18G removes and I hold the lamp over the foot rather than have the foot on the floor and placing the lamp over it, but I do it this way due to the chair that my clients sit in. I raise them higher so that I can save my back but then their feet don't touch the floor.

I have the 18g and I haven't ever had a prob with toes! Feet on the floor, base off and I place the lamp on top. Hth xx

I have just bought the 18G and LOVE it!! :Love:

Well thank u for all ur advise... I closed my eyes n clicked the order button... should b receiving my new 18g in nxt day or so... my bank will b crying but it'll prob b love at first sight when it comes.... was originally going for 6g as im mobile for space but hoping to b based in salon in near future so size wise I thought ther didnt look much init....

Does any1 kno if u can buy a travel bag or case that fits to transport it in the now as I dnt wanna damage it with going in and out car boot the now???

Latest posts

Back