Need glitter help from you lovely geeks!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bliss26

Reaction score
Has anyone got any idea where I can find this colour glitter to be used over gel polish?? Client has appointment Monday eve and has
Just text me this is the colour she wanted (not the leopard print)

Any advice would be fab!

Thank you in advance lovelies:)

... Hope it's worked !

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366316519.905569.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366316519.905569.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 325
Maybe an ultra fine pink/green iridescent glitter or pigment would work, not sure about where you could get some from in time though :-( not much help I know, I have been searching as its very pretty.

Yes, definitely just looks like an iridescent glitter over a pink gel polish.

Hi It really looks like the shellac colours of Cake Pop with Grapefruit sparkle to me. :)

Excuse the very messy and rushed application lol but this is what i have on atm, cake pop with grapefruit sparkle. Looks very similar to the pic hth xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366329705.149579.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366329705.149579.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 2,243
I have a white iridescent glitter frm Marth Stewart that looks like this. I got mine at Hobby Lobby.

A white iridescent or white holographic glitter over cake pop (if you use shellac) will match the pink exactly x

I did my daughters nails a few weeks ago and used cake pop and pink iridescent glitter and they looked similar to that. I would say cake pop and a white iridescent, as others have mentioned, would be the same as in the pic.

That looks like a very good match.
You coukd also try fairy dust from Nailitz, its super fine and looks fab over all colours.....

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Thank you very much lovelies :) much appreciated!! I use Gelish but white irredescent maybe the way to go with a light/milky pink as base :)

Thank you again!!!!

Thank you very much lovelies :) much appreciated!! I use Gelish but white irredescent maybe the way to go with a light/milky pink as base :)

Thank you again!!!!

It looks a bit like Go Girl with Izzy Whizzy on top to me. I can swatch it for you if you like...

Looks like cake pop with sea glass additive to me. Did it a few weeks ago & it looked exactly the same as that pic xx

Latest posts

Back