Need help choosing a hi-lift blonde dye

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ninnit

Reaction score
Hello all,
I've been using the Lorvenn super blondes 12.81 (50ml) & 00;00 (20ml) with 140ml 30&40 vol for years and the results were good enough to be able to color my hair green after with directions dyes. Recently I've moved to the Uk and I can't find the Lorvenn dyes here, but browsing on the web I can tell there might be even better high lift options, I just can't seem to be able to understand which shades/tints and which brand should I pick. The ideal result would be as much white ashy non-warm blonde as possible, I've found some brands like Majirel, Ion high lift, wella kolleston and Schwarzkopf tink igora Highlifts promising but I'd appreciate some experienced opinions to choose which is the best most reputable effective brand. As for the shades I'm wondering if I should mix 2 shades like blonde and ash/violet together as I was doing with the lorvenn or it's not needed. And yet I'm unsure what are the right shade choices for my natural base.

Any help much appreciated!

157119530_2973184069569528_4689018225992997821_n.jpg

Welcome to Salon Geek.

Are you a qualified hair professional please?

Hi,
Sorry if im not supposed to post here, i would highly appreciate some help and i dont mind deleting my post after!
Thanks

Hi,
Sorry if im not supposed to post here, i would highly appreciate some help and i dont mind deleting my post after!
Thanks

I’m very sorry @Ninnit, but it’s against site rules for our hair professionals to provide technical advice or colour formulas to those who are unqualified.

Please wait until lockdown restrictions have been lifted, so that you can seek the services of a colourist who can provide you with a consultation and assistance.

Latest posts

Back