Need help with facial assignment!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rose14wilson

Reaction score
I'm currently working on a facial treatment assignment at college and need help! I need to explain how I would adapt a treatment for the clients needs with dry, oily, combination, mature, sensitive and dehydrated skin but don't know what to write ... Please help!! :/

Hello, I could very easily help you but I also don't think it would be helpful to you of someone gave you the answer.
If you sit and think or imagine the person sitting infront of you and don't freak out and think logically about each skin type and condition then I am sure you get correct answer.
Just take it step by step,

Good luck.

Hello hun, I am also doing level 2 beauty in college. Try looking in your textbook 😃

think about tests you'd use i.e under the uv lamp and the pinch test to determine the skin type
also types of products for diff skin types go to pg 121 and theres a few things that might help http://qualifications.vtct.org.uk/roapdfs/ab20086.pdf

ive just started facials and im finding them quite hard to remember routines etc..

I'm currently working on a facial treatment assignment at college and need help! I need to explain how I would adapt a treatment for the clients needs with dry, oily, combination, mature, sensitive and dehydrated skin but don't know what to write ... Please help!! :/

This is really basic but important information that you need to learn. It will be found in any text book and am sure your tutor will have covered this with your class also.

Think about what products you would use ie cleanser and mask also what massage routine you would use for the different skin types,

I guess they mean what products including a mask i.e the clay masks that you mix up to suit the skin type x

I'm doing the same assignment and the only thing I could find was tapotment is not good for sensetive skin if someone can tell me what massage movement should not be used for dry and mature I would be eternal grateful oil as well thanks

Latest posts

Back