Need help with Glaze n Go

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leila1712

Reaction score
Hi geeks! I need some help.. I have set swarovski crystals on top of brisa lite using glaze n go.. Its the first time i used it and didnt know it is a buff off and im used to soaking.. This is on my best friend thank god but i am wondering how do i remove the glaze n go where the crystals are? I usually just soak it all .. Im a bit confused how to buff the glaze coat with the crystals in it :( there quite a few of them too lol ! Please help me !

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek

I've not used glaze n go but I've used another non soakable top coat for this also. I actually just used my nippers and pulled them off. It was on my self. It didn't hurt but probably not the best thing to do on a client.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've not used glaze n go but I've used another non soakable top coat for this also. I actually just used my nippers and pulled them off. It was on my self. It didn't hurt but probably not the best thing to do on a client.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks for the reply.. Yea i would be a bit scared to hurt her lol! Anyone else has an idea how to deal with this lol next time ill use brisa lite top coat :(

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek

Just use an e-file or hand file. They will eventually come off.

Yes you will have to file the glaze and go. Won't take long with a 180 file. If it's just a thin layer they will come off easily. I use all nsi but found polish pro to work best for Swarovski's I've now switched to shellac it's even easier to remove x

Latest posts

Back