Need help with this pricing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautybunnyx

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm doing a basic princess party for one of my dads friends.

She has 10 girls and she wants a quick base coat n colour on the girls nails and glitter tattoos for them aswell.

How much would you all charge for it? Cos I need to give her a price tomo but I've never done a princess party.

I need to charge per head as she wants it done as quick as possible lol so can't charge her hourly rates

Any help would be fab!! x

Hi everyone,

I'm doing a basic princess party for one of my dads friends.

She has 10 girls and she wants a quick base coat n colour on the girls nails and glitter tattoos for them aswell.

How much would you all charge for it? Cos I need to give her a price tomo but I've never done a princess party.

I need to charge per head as she wants it done as quick as possible lol so can't charge her hourly rates

Any help would be fab!! x

Depends on the brands you are using and if your tattoos are free hand or transfer. Lower end brands of nail polish £3 per child without a file with a transfer tattoo at £1. If your using higher end polish then around £5 per child and free hand tattoo painting the same.

But please make sure you spell your words properly when replying to her, n, cos and tomo are not in any dictionary.
Xoxo

I charge £20.00 plus £5.00 per child. This includes professional polish (including base and top coat) and childs choice of nail art. I also supply each child with a goody bag.

The products I use are opi polish, and the glitter tattoos are the ones you use with the stencils and you brush your own colour glitters on top of glue.

And as for my spelling I am quite capable of knowing how to spell and when to write in text language and professionally to clients, I don't think comments should be made like that on a site like this as I could of had dyslexia or problems writing and that would have been really disheartening telling me off in a way on a public site??

So if people can help me with my original question that's would be great!!! X

Latest posts

Back