Need ombre hair extensions ASAP

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lbrownx

Reaction score
Where does good ombre hair apart from studio58 And sjk? Preferably made to order zz

What colours are you looking for?

Hairport do custom colours but I think it's around 7 days for delivery, I got some from Sjk and it took nearly 3 weeks to arrive : (

Colour #4 into #10 what is hairport like x

Beautyworks x

Does the client already have an ombre on their hair?

No nail tip and no there's no ombre x

How do you order with them? Also do you have a price list for them you could send over to me? Xx

Colour #4 into #10 what is hairport like x

Iv had no problems with hairport ( touch wood ) there's a few pics of the ombré on the FB page, I'd add a link but I'm a technophobe lol

How do you order with them? Also do you have a price list for them you could send over to me? Xx

Through FB or text place your order and she will send you an electronic invoice through your email through Cardsave - pay it and if you pay before 3 it will be dispatched that day. Prices are reasonable. There's no 4 into 10 but there is a 4 into 30 which is a lovely combination. Or a 3 to a 6, 2 to 27, 4 to 27 xx

Thanks locks of love! Is her hair better than s58? I've ordered her colour ring xx

Latest posts

Back