Need quick response

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rees

Reaction score
In the morning i'm doing someones High lights using a cap, i had cut and styled the persons hair today meduim short length up to the jaw line.

I have never used a cap before and looking at those hundreds of tiny holes, i think i'm going to be abit longer doing this way then using foils.

This Person prefers the cap, so what i wanted to know is if i just used about half the cap holes would this still cover most of the lengths coverage for a good High light effect.

Thanks

Depends on the thickness of hair and desired result. If wants lots of colour and medium to thick hair then every other hole probably won't be enough.

Couple of time saving tips: if the cap is brand new, poke all the holes through before she turns up with the hook, otherwise it'll be time consuming and painful for the client.
Make sure the hair is brushed through thoroughly and I sometimes use a shine spray so it slips through the holes easier.

Hey,
I know it's really daunting looking at all them holes but once you've started and get into the swing of it you'll find that it's quicker than you thought. I very rarely use the cap but I do find it quicker than foils.

I don't think everyother hole would be enough, unless she wanted a few highlights. It looks like alot of hair is pulked through but really it's not.

Coops has gave you some good advice there. x

Hey,
I know it's really daunting looking at all them holes but once you've started and get into the swing of it you'll find that it's quicker than you thought. I very rarely use the cap but I do find it quicker than foils.

I don't think everyother hole would be enough, unless she wanted a few highlights. It looks like alot of hair is pulked through but really it's not.

Coops has gave you some good advice there. x

Hey guys

Thanks for the great advice, coops had your pm and had noted down your great tips ;-)

Will let you know how it turned out,

Cheers

Latest posts

Back