Need some advice choosing colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlamourPuss

Reaction score
Hi guys, skin geek here not so much a hair expert^^

Im hoping I can finaly get some good professional advice on what to do with my hair.

My hair is its natural colour atm which is as dark a brown you can get befor black, and im really looking for some advice on how to break up the colour and add some dimention. My hair is really glossy, naturally straight and quite thick.

Its cut very choppy in bob which is a good bit longer at the front with a far side sweeping side fringe, and im very happy with it but it still manages to look quite solid and its esp noticable in photos.

Everytime I had asked my hairdressers from home they wanted to put in blondes in with bleach which isnt something im keen on, as im worried this would damage my hair which is realy healthy and tbh look a bit tacky.

If anyone could give me some help it would be very appreciated. If it helps with choosing a colour I have dark brown eyes and fair skin that has some yellow undertones.

Thanks for having a read through

Rach Xx

Latest posts

Back