Need to vent, feeling miserable

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hairflair'xo

Reaction score
Hey geeks sorry this will be abit of a rant, it's my birthday Saturday and my partner (long distance) was supposed to be coming tomorrow for the weekend, we were going to be going to London for the day Saturday, but he's come down with a sickness bug that he caught at work and now can't come :( it feels now like my birthday is ruined as I have no plans! At the same time I'm worrying about him and hate it that he feels so poorly and there's nothing I can do.
This was going to be the big highlight of my birthday as I can't drink at the moment due to medication, now I'm left with no plans at really short notice :( xxx

Didn't want to read and run, could you go see him? Spend the day in bed watching films order a take away or something? I know not quite what you had in mind but at least it would be something x

Didn't want to read and run, could you go see him? Spend the day in bed watching films order a take away or something? I know not quite what you had in mind but at least it would be something x

I really would love to but I'm starting a new job Monday and really can't risk catching a bug :/ I feel so selfish saying that too! Xxx

I really would love to but I'm starting a new job Monday and really can't risk catching a bug :/ I feel so selfish saying that too! Xxx

Actually no I hadn't thought of that :S

My little ones had a sickness big over Christmas and fp it really knocked them for 6! Maybe u should take a leaf out of their book tho lol(crafty they are) and have a birth week :) plan something you enjoy or like doing (dosent have to cost much) and do the things with a different person each day, then plan a party night for drinking when your off the medication by that time people will be able to arrange it with u and ur bf will be better, u could go for lunch with the bestie, cinema with mum, walk in the park with someone, just simple things :) happy birthday! Xx

How annoying for you. Postpone your birthday if you can afford it. I did it for my bday (cant remember why now) and such a good night :)

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

His being cautious because he doesn't want you to catch it for when you start the new job in my opinion.
Can't you have a girly night out with friends for Saturday and plan something next weekend for you and ur fella?
Have a great day whatever you do. X

His being cautious because he doesn't want you to catch it for when you start the new job in my opinion.
Can't you have a girly night out with friends for Saturday and plan something next weekend for you and ur fella?
Have a great day whatever you do. X

I'm having a few drinks (lemonade for me lol) sat night with friends, and luckily last minute planned a shopping day with my bestie, and will be seeing my partner next weekend :) thankyou sweetie xxx

Well thankyou to the lovely people that have responded nicely

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope you enjoy your bday, and making up for missing your bf next weekend will be so worth it *wink wink* :D

Sent from my HUAWEI Y330-U01 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hope you enjoy your bday, and making up for missing your bf next weekend will be so worth it *wink wink* :D

Sent from my HUAWEI Y330-U01 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thankyou hun! And oh yes we shall deffo make up for it hahaha xxx

I'm calling time on this thread. Please follow the SG rules that you all signed up to- speak to others as you wish to be spoken too. Some incredibly unnecessary comments on this thread.

OP sorry to hear your boyfriend is poorly, the sickness bug is rotten. It's a real disappointment that your plans have been scuppered, especially as it's your birthday. I'd rearrange another weekend and make up for this lost one lovely. Happy birthday for this weekend.

Sent from my D6603 using SalonGeek mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back