Need your input please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaye74

Reaction score
Hiya Geeks,

It's been a long time, anyway needing some advice please :)
I'm taking a client down a few shades from really blonde, I'm going to fill the hair and then apply the desired level over the top. However said client is wanting some texture lights scattered, my question is how do you go about keeping the lights and the dark separate?
I'm thinking rinse hair around foil, towel dry, then do each foil individually and wrap back up in foil. I'm going to be putting another dark colour around the foils remember and I'm concerned about the lights touching. Would appreciate any advice ;-) TIA xx

Why not foil hair with conditioner and just work around them?

Why not foil hair with conditioner and just work around them?
Thanks for replying, unfortunately I have to lighten the root up with lightener so unable to use conditioner. Xx

Thanks for replying, unfortunately I have to lighten the root up with lightener so unable to use conditioner. Xx

Apply lightener, tint, highlift whatever to the root then conditioner on the ends (all of this in the foil of course)

Fill the remainder of hair and apply the desires shade?

Apply lightener, tint, highlift whatever to the root then conditioner on the ends (all of this in the foil of course)

Fill the remainder of hair and apply the desires shade?
I have swapped colour house, I'm now working with Redken, you have to fill, rinse dry and reapply, I'm worried lightener will over process.
Thanks for your input Cams :)

It was. So much easier with Wella!!! Lol xx

I have swapped colour house, I'm now working with Redken, you have to fill, rinse dry and reapply, I'm worried lightener will over process.
Thanks for your input Cams :)

Yeah you'll be fine not rinsing not many lines do have in the instructions to apply straight over.

Latest posts

Back