need your nail art piccies xx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loo

Reaction score
Hi

I have a post in chit chat but thought I had better put one under nail art if anyone has got some nice nail art piccies they want to share (full credit will go to you of course) To go in my friends gallery on my new web site. Please if you can give any feedback on the new site look that would be great feel free to sign the guest book if you like it. Thanks look forward to seeing your piccies. :D

I would love to send you some nail art pictures, but I am such a numpty, I can't figure out how to attach them! :(

Hi you can send them in an email think this is how or in a zip file. To attach therm in an email you will prob have to reduce the compression size. If you click on the pictures with the control button so all the pics you want to send are high lighted then right click and go to mail to then make pics smaller do this and it should compress them then send? Not sure if you can do that but I use outlook express which you can do that in that programme. I am not an expert either lol still learning step by step teaching myself lol

If you like I can grab the images from your site with your permission of course and put a couple in a friends gallery with your name. If you have trouble sending them let me know.

Loo, I'll send you some stuff later. Re Carols' pics, I think if you take them from her site like you say, that would be the easiest thing to do. Find out which ones she's willing to let you show and go from there. I wouldnt compress those pics at all, they are excellent in size and quality, course it would be a good idea if you make some thumbnails so you can then show them all on one page and your page will load dead quick.

ok thanks seanny I only have room for a few of each peoples pics so send me a couple of her best ones !!!! Look forward to receiving them. :)

I would love to share my piccies!

Would you like me to e-mail you some, or if you want you can just take the piccies you like off of my website (in my sig strip) like you are with carrol.

can i have some of yoyr pics too? im in the process of adding other nail techs work to my site (again like you the credit goes to the artist) i've only got two techs work on there at the mo, and would love a couple more!

Hi Luckybird thats great yes if it is ok with you I will take some from your site or you can email me them I will let you know when they are on there. I can email you some of mine if you like is your addy on your profile if not pm me it and I will send you some asap!!!

loo said:
Hi

I have a post in chit chat but thought I had better put one under nail art if anyone has got some nice nail art piccies they want to share (full credit will go to you of course) To go in my friends gallery on my new web site. Please if you can give any feedback on the new site look that would be great feel free to sign the guest book if you like it. Thanks look forward to seeing your piccies. :D

Hi Lucy

Love your site!! I've been so busy creating so many holiday designs, I haven't had much time to take pics of them!! Here's a few though... :cool:

awww thanks for those is it ok to put them in my frineds album with your name on them? Let me know!! They are lovely.

loo said:
awww thanks for those is it ok to put them in my frineds album with your name on them? Let me know!! They are lovely.

:wink2: Sure Lucy.. just curious- who is your friend- her site addy just so I know?? thanks!!

No lol not one of my friends galleries lol its a freinds gallery on my site that is the title of the gallery ie the gallery is for freinds nail piccies to go in and you lot are my nail freinds lol :lol: If you go to www.harmonyinbeauty.co.uk then to nails page and at the bottom where the links for the nail galleries are you will see that there is a friends gallery there for all my nail friends to put their piccies. Mui had given me some lovely work to go in there ages ago and some of it is from japan too, I am going to add to the other piccis to the friends gallery and you of course will get full credit for your work.

Hi again, sorry I didn't get back to you.

This website is causing me marriage problems. My husband is moaning that I am spending too much time on it.

Nail Art Piccies.

I have tried a few way to attach images but can't find out how too. :(
Anyway, you do have my permission to get them off my web site. Thats if you have any room left now and if you like them enough. I haven't been doing it long.

Let me know honestly what you think of them. Good or bad :| !

i've e-mailed you a few pictures, you can then choose the ones that will make the cut!

i would love it if you could send me some of your pics too!
[email protected]

:biggrin:

hee hee heeee I know exactly what you mean I had the same thing from my boyfriend when I was on here all the time and still get it now but he plays on his xbox online so cant complain now lol!!! Your site is nice and professional looking I like the style of it, and the new pictures youve added are just glam I love them I think I will put the silver and gold tip piccies in the friends gallery on my site with credit to you of course, thanks!!! If you any of you want to swap links also feel free to let me know!!!

:)

luckybird21 said:
i've e-mailed you a few pictures, you can then choose the ones that will make the cut!

i would love it if you could send me some of your pics too!
[email protected]

:biggrin:
Hiya hun looked at your piccies you sent me the nail art is great loved the black over the white too!!!! Let ya know when they are on there I sent some that you asked for for your site too so you can take your pic!!! x

Miss nail pro and Luckybird your piccies are now in the friends gallery on my site on the nails page!!!!

Carol putting your piccies on soon xx

I would put some of mine up but i dont think they are as good as most of the ones already on here! :sad::rolleyes:

Awwwww come on I am sure they are lovely too!!!!

Latest posts

Back