Needing a hairdresser to rent a chair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debsidoo99

Reaction score
My current stylist has just told me she's leaving to open her own salon in 2 weeks. Bit gutted as right on top of Christmas, but hey ho, not much I can do about that. How would u go on about getting a good replacement? I'm nail and beauty with no hair experience. I'm a bit shell shocked at mo but obviously need to try n find a replacement ASAP.
Thanks

Put a LARGE sign in your window and also an add on gumtree and any other free site you can find. Gumtree works well for people looking for somewhere. A sign in your window is ended as people will see it exactly where you are and pass on the info to friends who do it at home etc.

Coming up to Christmas you should be ok finding someone.

What about experience etc? I've been really lucky with my last stylist (even tho she's now leaving!!!) as she has been with me for 6 yrs with not a bit of trouble. I want to make sure I get the right one.
I'll get a big sign done! What about local wholesalers? I don't want a newly qualified from college.
Thank u x

Anyone else? Pls help! Xxx

Latest posts

Back