Needing advice about a conversion course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheLacquerLounge

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

Needing a bit of advice about conversion courses.

I currently use nsi acrylic products and nsi polish pro, i just don't feel it's up to scratch, i follow the prep strictly down to every step but still have problems with it, i've been using it for around a year and a half now and i'm just not happy with it. I also don't like how nsi can be bought by anyone, i had a spray tan client who went into nsi and bought an acrylic kit and does her own nails!

I'm thinking about doing a conversion course to creative, had a look online but can't seem to find prices anywhere, i'd like to initially do a l&p conversion course and i'm looking to invest in shellac too. I also like that with creative you can work your way up in the courses which is always something i have been interested in.

Any advice would be really helpful.

Just give sweet squared a call they will give you all the info you need about the courses and products. If you register with them then you will be able to view product and course prices on line.

Latest posts

Back