Netflix?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've heard such good things so looking forward to it! X

There's websites you can watch films/tv shows on for nothing. Films that are on in the cinema. I'd never pay for Netflix, I think it's disgusting they charge you for the utter crap they have on there.
Yeah you can, but it's technically illegal. I know people who've been fined as they've been caught doing it. And personally, I'd rather pay to see something in the cinema if I'm that desperate to see it before it's out on DVD!! But that's probably partly because I'm a trained performer.. and have worked hard in every audition I've done and every job I've had to earn my time on screen.

Lauren121 and LaurenSparkles YES!! I LOVE Pretty Little Liars! Just caught up with the most recent episode! It's so thrilling, even my other half occasionally stops playing on his xbox to glance at whats happening on screen! I also love Orange Is The New Black; can't wait for the new season this summer! I love that I can put on Netflix and always find something to watch, whether its an episode of Mock the Week or Live at the Apollo or a film I've never heard of (or Legally Blonde, because theres an inner Elle in us all ha!) xx

I have Netflix, Amazon prime and Now TV on my iPad as we don't have a TV and each one is good in its own way.

Out of all of them Now TV is the best.

Had the new "top gear" been released yet? X

I love saying Netflix and chill my son pulls a face every time I say it

Are you that bored laur? Lol I don't think it has yet
I love top gear! I have a car obsession! But yes I'm that bored! I literally can't do anything! Im either on the couch or in bed! The fridge always seems empty when I look in it and I can't even drive! Just a singe at how bored I am! Haha x

Netflix was soo worth it for me when I watched gossip girl, still devastated I finished it cause I can't seem to get into anything else!!!! Started pretty little liars but not sure! Watched narcos and loved it and we'll I don't have a lot of time for watching series! I feel like starting gossip girl all over again though [emoji23][emoji23] xx

Netflix was soo worth it for me when I watched gossip girl, still devastated I finished it cause I can't seem to get into anything else!!!! Started pretty little liars but not sure! Watched narcos and loved it and we'll I don't have a lot of time for watching series! I feel like starting gossip girl all over again though [emoji23][emoji23] xx
I love gossip girl!

Did anyone enjoy breaking bad? I loved it

Sometimes I get completely fed up of Netflix, but then I find a new series and I'm hooked!
House M.D is sooo good and surprisingly funny! I've just watched How to Get Away With Murder too! My mum was concerned it was a documentary [emoji23][emoji23]

I have no internet for my ipad atm and im desperate to continue watching orange is the new black... i did get hooked on pretty little liars but i cant get into the new ones

Love orange is the new black can't wait for the new season! Does anyone know where I can watch Angel it's not on Netflix and I've just finished watching buffy!

Did anyone enjoy breaking bad? I loved it

I thought it started off great but started getting a bit samey.. I dropped off somewhere mid season 3

Sons of anarchy is good but very similar the first couple of seasons are good then it goes down hill

Breaking bad, orange is the new black, American horror story [emoji106][emoji106]

The Mindy Project is hilarious!

I [emoji171][emoji171][emoji171][emoji171] pretty little liars xxx
I'm obsessed with it at the minute im on series 5 episode 4.....trying to find out who A is its killing me now lol its long winded though but in a good way lol x

I really want to try it, however, I live in the arse end of nowhere and we don't even have fibreoptic internet. The speeeeeed is so slow and most of the time I can't even watch youtube videos because it pauses every few seconds. I'm guessing this would be a problem?

Latest posts

Back