Netflix?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bumping this thread as there's some new shows coming out!

I watched all of PLL I was quiet disappointed in who A actually was but the story behind why they did it was good and now can't wait till next week for the new seasons!

OITNB is on the 17th can't wait for that there's just been too long in tweet seasons!

I've just watched seasons one and two of peaky blinders I'm in love with Tommys eyes [emoji7] and I love John as Well! Think it's the suits and the bad boy bit!

The Killing was quite good !!

I've lost count how many times I've watched gossips girl!

How to get away with murder is also worth a watch xx

The Killing was quite good !!

I've lost count how many times I've watched gossips girl!

How to get away with murder is also worth a watch xx
Is that the documentary about the man in America?

Is that the documentary about the man in America?

Nooo the killing and how to get away with murder are both crime drama boxsets!!

Person of interest boxset too is also really good.

I love me a crime drama!!!

Nooo the killing and how to get away with murder are both crime drama boxsets!!

Person of interest boxset too is also really good.

I love me a crime drama!!!
Will have a look at it! the documentary about the man in America is worth a watch too!

Love gossip girl I wish they would do like a version of it now see where they all are!

Will have a look at it! the documentary about the man in America is worth a watch too!

Love gossip girl I wish they would do like a version of it now see where they all are!

Oooo yes I've seen that! And the OJ Simpson trial.

I get a bit hooked on boxsets I will just watch them back to back for hours!

I have Greys Anatomy on now as I type - is just started from season 1 again!!!

I love Netflix!!
Not so much for films but the box sets.
I'd recommend:
Dexter
Damages
House of Cards
How to Get Away With Murder
Power
Sons of Anarchy
Braquo
Narcos

My sister has Amazon Prime so we've logged into eachothers account so we can have both :)
There's loads on there too!!

I love Netflix!!
Not so much for films but the box sets.
I'd recommend:
Dexter
Damages
House of Cards
How to Get Away With Murder
Power
Sons of Anarchy
Braquo
Narcos

My sister has Amazon Prime so we've logged into eachothers account so we can have both :)
There's loads on there too!!

YES!!! Second vote for power I completely forgot about Power!!!

YES!!! Second vote for power I completely forgot about Power!!!
I think the new ones coming out soon!! :)
Some of the sex scenes are really unnecessary tho.. I just skip them. But the body on that guy....!!!

Love sons of anarchy love jacksons accent! I suggest peaky blinders if you like sons of anarchy!

I just love the fact that the spice girl movie was on there!

I watched all of prison break and then it came up with recommendations and there was a 2 series about kids that have been locked up and got work release to help out some form of the police that was good too can't Think what it's called tho

Bumping this thread as there's some new shows coming out!

I watched all of PLL I was quiet disappointed in who A actually was but the story behind why they did it was good and now can't wait till next week for the new seasons!

OITNB is on the 17th can't wait for that there's just been too long in tweet seasons!

I've just watched seasons one and two of peaky blinders I'm in love with Tommys eyes [emoji7] and I love John as Well! Think it's the suits and the bad boy bit!
Omg yeah Those eyes!!

Pmsl I'm sad, I watch Big Bang theory :D every episode over & over!

I've been watching unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, I'm a big sitcom fan it's really good if you're into that! I'm desperate for the UK Netflix to get everything the US one has so I can binge of Parks and Rec again, if you can get your hands on it it's the funniest program ever! [emoji38]

I know me too, I had an ex BF who made the PS2 into America IP or something so we had US Netflix.

I was devastated when we broke up.... Because he took the PlayStation [emoji174][emoji174][emoji174] and my US Netflix!!! [emoji22]

Ah how annoying! Hopefully the UK one ups it game soon [emoji23][emoji120]

That's one program I've never really got
I just love how odd they all are, and I can't stop looking at penny's hair, she's got an amazing hairdresser! I'd love to see sheldon in something else to see if he's actually that wiered

Latest posts

Back