New at 3D nailart

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lesley1965 said:
Lol Lol Well i am getting a complex now, Because i still cant see them :cry:
Never happened to me before, Will have a word with my hubby he'll probably know why.
Paranoia would seem to be appropriate here seeing as everybody else seems to be able to see them except you. Are you sure you havent been abducted by alients or something??? Well, i can tell you Lesley, they are fab, lol! Seeing as i like you and feel very sorry that your computer is playing silly buggers i've sent you them by email!!

Carole Lindsay said:
Paranoia would seem to be appropriate here seeing as everybody else seems to be able to see them except you. Are you sure you havent been abducted by alients or something??? Well, i can tell you Lesley, they are fab, lol! Seeing as i like you and feel very sorry that your computer is playing silly buggers i've sent you them by email!!

Well so glad you like me Carole :biggrin: Coz thanks to you i have now seen them (Dont feel left out anymore).
Well done wendy they are fab ;)

Glad you like them Lesley now you have seen them....lol. My hubby said it could be something wrong with your browser that is blocking the pics from your PC, not really sure otherwise.

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. i will do some more and show you them at some time.:biggrin:

Have got it sorted (thought i was going mad) It was one of my filters that was blocking it, Well hubby has sorted it :rolleyes:

Glad you got it sorted Lesley, you had me worried for a bit, thought i'd put it in the wrong place...lol.

Did some more 3D nail art today using my Boogie Nights Brick House powder on zones 2 and 3 with The Grape Soda powder on the tip. Then i put 3 hearts in varying sizes going up the centre of the nail in the same lovely purple colour, looked quite good actually. Did them while i was at Caz's having a play with nail stuff today.

talented talons said:
Glad you got it sorted Lesley, you had me worried for a bit, thought i'd put it in the wrong place...lol.

Did some more 3D nail art today using my Boogie Nights Brick House powder on zones 2 and 3 with The Grape Soda powder on the tip. Then i put 3 hearts in varying sizes going up the centre of the nail in the same lovely purple colour, looked quite good actually. Did them while i was at Caz's having a play with nail stuff today.
I'll vouch for the 3 heart nail - best you put it on for everybody else to see isnt it???

Here they are Caz, just for you.

Hope everyone likes them.
1915108_0832.jpg

They are fab! I think you've got a natural talent! Girls, they look even better in the flesh (so to speak). Taking pics makes 'em lose their vibrancy but you get the idea :)

Great work Wendy, I think your a natural Babe :biggrin:

Thanks Lesley, can't wait to get more coloured powders now as that's stopping me being more artistic if you know what i mean. Just got to wait for the Excel show to hopefully pick up some bargains.:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back