New Bio Sculpture Tech

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mobile Nails

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have just started doing bio sculpture gel. I currently use Creative L&P, but was interested in the colour gels. The problem is I dont know how much to charge. I am mobile and work from home so my expenses are minimal.

I am currently offering full colour gel overlays on natural nails for 28.00 as a special price. I live in Kent and wondered how to price my service on:

Colour gel on natural nails
Colour gel with tips
2 week infill
3 week infill
colour change
soak off and new set
french overlay

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks geeks.

XX

hi hun,
i don't actually do the colour gels so can't help you on the prices as such, i would say to get a good idea of what your competition is can you go round your local salons, ask about gel nails and prices etc. then you can see what you should be charging?

sorry i can't help more with the prices, hopefully someone on here that does colour gels can help you out a bit more!
xx

hi hun,
i don't actually do the colour gels so can't help you on the prices as such, i would say to get a good idea of what your competition is can you go round your local salons, ask about gel nails and prices etc. then you can see what you should be charging?

sorry i can't help more with the prices, hopefully someone on here that does colour gels can help you out a bit more!
xx

Thanks Jenna
X

Latest posts

Back