New CND bottles?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachelizabeth

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1513191226.636760.jpg

Anyone else having problems with the labels peeling off the nourishing remover bottle? Really annoying as I didn’t have this problem with the old bottles as the info was actually printed onto the plastic whereas with the new bottles it’s just a sticky label. I normally keep the bottles and fill them up from the bigger bottles of nourishing remover that I buy however the bottle just looks tatty so need to keep replacing it! Any idea how to stop it from peeling off?

Not had issues with the label but I don’t like the new offly fast. I thought the nourishing remover was better and more effective.

Not had issues with the label but I don’t like the new offly fast. I thought the nourishing remover was better and more effective.

It’s the same ingredients isn’t it? They just changed the name

I've just had a look at the ingredients listed on my containers for nourishing remover and the new offly fast remover - they are listed exactly the same and in the same order.

ah ok. I definitely think it smells different to nourishing remover...

ah ok. I definitely think it smells different to nourishing remover...
Perhaps, they've changed the 'fragrance' ingredient then?
I'll have a sniff when I start my new bottle in the new year !

Smells identical to me! I know because I don’t like the smell lol

It deffo smells different to me too!the Offly Fast makes me feel sick :( xx

Latest posts

Back