New CND LED lamp - faulty?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mya54045

Reaction score
Im really worried about my new cnd led lamp as this is the second one I have now. My first one I only had for a week and have properly done around 3 sets of mani's with it but then its started sparking at the bottom where the power plug goes in and the power kept cutting out!? I sent it back and they gave me a replacement one but Iv had another look and it's still slightly sparking !!!! Has anyone else experienced this or am I just getting the faulty ones?!

I've not had it spark but I think they aren't very well made at all, the inner of my lamp where the plastic components are supposed meet together have gaps & move, it looks cheaply made.

I didn't get on with my LED lamp so sent it back & using my UV one again, so disappointed

I'm waiting for a new wire, love the lamp but had a few issues. I will say S2 have been fabulous though, new wire being sent out and they were really efficient, friendly & helpful. Hoping it fixes my problem & it is just a lose wire.

Yes we can't really fault S2 they do what they can! X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1441356712.974480.jpg
Well my plug came.. Haha! They're now sending another one in a box lol! Again, fabulous customer service though!

Latest posts

Back