New CND LED lamp for pedicure and nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweetie44

Reaction score
Has anyone used the new cnd lamp for a pedicure ? Just wondered how the cure went? As it is all about where the fingers are positioned in the lamp in relation to the led lights, this makes me question whether it will cure the toenails correctly. I currently have a gelish led lamp and find this very temperamental with curing on the feet ( with gelish colours) so generally stick to my cnd uv lamp as I find it so reliable. Also, how easy is it to insert the foot into the lamp. The beauty of the gelish one is that the base removes so there is no squeezing a foot into a small lamp. It's the last day of the special offer tomorrow so wondering whether to invest and get rid of my gelish lamp. I do also have a few clients with arthritis so their fingers ails aren't always facing up....again I tend to use my uv lamp for these clients as I'm unsure if their nails will correctly cure in an led one. Any comments greatly appreciated :) thanks you..

I have used the new CND led lamp for shellac pedicures and found it cures perfectly. My clients have actually commented that it is much easier and comfortable then the CND uv lamp. I was a little worried when I first opened the box as the lamp is so much smaller and so very light BUT it defo does a great job manicure and pedicure xxx hope this helps ;-)

Latest posts

Back