new formula of global keratin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelina1

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am about to by Global Keratin new formula, has anyone tried it before? and what do you think about it?

thank you

Personally I'm having problems with it ! It doesnt seem to be lasting as long and the degree of straightness you used to get has gone!
The shampoos and conditioners are really nice but I'm very disappointed in the light wave as nearly every one of my clients were happy before and now most of them are not and wouldn't get it again !
I'd love to hear how everyone else is getting on with it! :mad:

We've bought it in to our salon and i'm not impressed. It's more like a conditioning treatment than a brasilian blow dry. fair enough - all the formulas had to be changed cos of the eu laws but they should drop the price - it's a different treatment now. I don't feel that i can justify the cost to my customers - got a customer coming back to have it redone because her hair is still frizzy.
Anyone else found a better product?:confused:x

Hi I'm now having problems with it too, loved the old formula..used the new one on a regular client and she has called to say it has had the opposite effect and made her hair straw like & hard to brush!..she's coming back next week and I'm not sure how to deal with this..should I refund for Bbd and do conditioning treatment or use another brand..if so which one? Any help or ideas would be gratefully received x

Latest posts

Back