New gal in town! Advice will be appreciated!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sooz7

Reaction score
Hi everyone

This is my first post! I am currently settin up a home salon so need as much advice as possible!

I am a qualified beauty therapist and want to use quality products so I'm using dermalogica for facials and body treatments but although I am a qualified manicurist I haven't done extensions yet and am looking at booking up a course as soon as possible. The 2 courses that are being run locally are cuccio and salon systems, they both sound good but I am more tempted the cuccio at the moment and wondered if anyone had any experience and could help me make my final choice about which product is better and long lasting??

Thanks so much!! xxx :)

Welcome to Salon Geek :hug:

If you need any help finding your way around, please ask one of the Geek Guides for assistance in My Forum.

In the meantime, take the opportunity to look at the Tutorials, Articles, Social Groups, Blogs and the Forums, to familiarise yourself.

The search facility on the site will help you to find the answers to many questions (including Cuccio and Salon Systems) but if not, please post them to whichever forum is best relevant.

Hope that helps.

Don't forget to say hello to the Guides and Staff in My Forum though.

Latest posts

Back