New Geek, Master Painter help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I am booked on my master painter course tomorrow. I didnt receive any joining instructions so called the centre yesterday to ask what kit i need to take along. The girl there said she thought i would need to take my manicure tools only but would check and call back. But she didnt.

Does anyone know what I need to take?

Thanks

Hi Guys,
I am booked on my master painter course tomorrow. I didnt receive any joining instructions so called the centre yesterday to ask what kit i need to take along. The girl there said she thought i would need to take my manicure tools only but would check and call back. But she didnt.

Does anyone know what I need to take?

Thanks

I'm booked for april :D:D:D
I was told to bring my Shellac, Brisa Gel and L&P (if i used these, and i do).
I need brushes, and nail-art things: your CND additives, glitters, foils...
Basically, "bring all you have", no model needed :biggrin:

I still have my letter from my course in October last year, if the course is still the same you will need your full working CND Shellac kit - colours cream puff/negligee/rock royalty/ purple purple/iced coral/moonlight & roses/wildfire/blackpool/tropix/ Base & top coat , CND UV lamp, PEP products - scrubfresh & cuticle away, kanga &/or koala file, colour wheel or clear tips on sticks, Dsolve, Dsperse, Shellac remover wraps, orange wood sticks, dotting tool, gel brush, cuticle tools, Haute Pink Additive & Gold Foil.

HTH's & Good Luck :D

take your lamp and shellac kit and any additives you have. Fabulous kit. Dont worry if you forget something the centre is fully stocked and you can borrow anything you need to.

enjoy xxx

Thanks guys, glad i asked now!! :biggrin: I will go and pack my kit up for tomorrow.

tenor cutie I think I met you briefly at the brisa lite showcase x

Just wanted to say thanks for the reply. And to let you know that i passed and am super excited with my new certificate, master pin, curette and sparkly bag :biggrin:. Picked up a few good tips too :biggrin:

Just wanted to say thanks for the reply. And to let you know that i passed and am super excited with my new certificate, master pin, curette and sparkly bag :biggrin:. Picked up a few good tips too :biggrin:

Well done & congratulations!! 😄😄

Well done, can't wait to do mine next month now xx

Do you need to take the same for the art and style training, I have had had no info and tried contacting last week but have had no reply?

Thanks guys, glad i asked now!! :biggrin: I will go and pack my kit up for tomorrow.

tenor cutie I think I met you briefly at the brisa lite showcase x

Very likely princess Lolly! Hopefully see you again real soon xx

Latest posts

Back