New Gelish collection out now?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kate Minerva

Reaction score
On the nail harmony for sale page that I am on someone has said they just had the colorfall collection. I checked website but nothing on there. It's from Thalia distributors. Anyone have any idea why this distributor would have it before anyone else?? It's all sold out now anyway but I'm assuming it's genuine it says nail harmony on there Facebook page?

I pre ordered from Thalia a few days ago. I don't think they are allowed to release until the launch.

Thalia are the authorised London distributor of harmony products so anything they sell is genuine.

Ahhh okay thank you. Just got a bit confused what was going on with it all. But makes sense now, I thought they must be genuine but I only use the south west distributor so have no idea on the others and hadn't heard anyone else releasing the new collection. Basically I am too impatient 😊

When is the launch?

I think they meant the ones they had pre ordered and then sold as pr orders have sold out if that makes sense I reckon the release will be soon probably before olympia!!

It's out in ireland now I get mine on Monday :)

What collection is this? I haven't heard of it what sort of colours? Thanks :)

Colour fall collection search on Google or chickettes :) they have just said on fb release is thurs x

Here are the colours got
Mine today and colours are fab even my sister said every one of them will go this season as opposed to last season collection when only some were popular!!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1409708432.042952.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1409708393.511446.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1409708393.511446.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 203
On harmony uk website now :)

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone else's 'Do I look buff' is really thick and hard to work with also found it wrinkles easily? I brought mine from the show and not sure If I just got a bad one or there all like that? Xx

Mine is like that too

Haven't had it wrinkling but it's definitely a fader, looses its pinky tinge after a few days 😞

Thanks for the replies, yeah mines gone a bit greyish now disappointed as it looked like the perfect nude!x

Thanks for the replies, yeah mines gone a bit greyish now disappointed as it looked like the perfect nude!x

Yeo mine has too. It is initially a really nice colour? Can we exchange

My do I look buff? Is okay, I prefer it when the colours are thicker though to be honest. I find them easier to work with.
I like the coverage of it too. I think you just have to go really thin with it as it's easy to paint lots on without realising.

Try stirring it with an orange stick or sitting with it between your legs whilst prepping to warm it up a little, might make a bit of difference when it comes to ease of application. Xx

Latest posts

Back